PQube have today revealed that Aegis of Earth: Protonovus will be getting a release in Europe.
It will be released for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PS Vita in Q1 2016. It is a a dynamic tower defense game with a story delivered in a visual novel-style. Defend the last bastion of humanity against an onslaught of monster attacks. From a central citadel – the player assumes the role of military leader charged with creating, developing, and updating a city with weapons and defences, balancing and aligning the city’s resources to better survive against prolonged monster attacks. Key features include:
- Defend your city by building defences and units to fend off enemy attacks.
- Rotate your defences around your central tower, to better concentrate or spread out your armaments.
- Unlock and assign new team members to your control room – each bringing new abilities to help you in battle!
- Story-driven episodes move the player around the world to experience different urban environments.
- Use appropriate weaponry to tackle the different enemy types.
- Collect resources to strengthen your city and grow your population to earn more currency to help in the war!
- Over 50 different types of units to take on the enemy!
Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.