The companion app for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is now available to download via the iOS Store for iPad and Google Play Tablets.
The app lets you elevate your Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag experience with this unique companion App that turns your tablet device into a second screen that provides you with features that further immerse you into this Caribbean world.
It is an indispensable tool for all would-be pirate captains. It acts like your very own quartermaster, so that you will never need to break the flow of gameplay by pausing the game to navigate through certain menus. You are now free to fully concentrate on the job at hand – to gain wealth and infamy on the high seas and in exotic cities.
It is complete free, and comes containing the following:
- Interactive World Map – More exhaustive than your in-game map; see your mission objectives in real-time, set waypoints, zoom in and out, and search for locations with the tip of your finger. It’s also a great way to involve someone else in your single player experience as a friend can be take on the role of your quartermaster.
- Kenway’s Fleet – You can now interact with the main game 24/7, wherever you may be. Use the ships that you have captured to send on missions, secure routes and collect cargo and currency. The Atlantic Ocean is thriving with opportunities and you’ll need many ships to take full advantage. You can even help secure your Uplay friends’ routes and get rewarded.
- Progress Tracker – All your game data is stored here, including main mission progress, crafting completion, and your current game status.
- Treasure Maps – Find treasure maps in-game and see them on your second screen while you cross-reference the real-world location on your TV.
- Initiates Wall – Display received messages, notifications from your friends and find community challenges.
Animus Database – Easily view, at your leisure, all the Animus Database entries unlocked in the main game
You can download the app via iOS and Google Play. Let us know your thoughts on the app via the comment section below.