We’re back with episode 192 of the Basecast, ready to talk about what we have been playing and discuss all the latest news in the gaming world. This week we chat more about the Xbox buys Activision story, Call of Duty exclusivity, three Star Wars games from Respawn, next-gen console sales, a new Crysis and a whole lot more.
The regular podcast team of Asim, Aaron and Gari are joined by Andy for all chat/banter. Here’s the full rundown of show:
- Intro and what we’ve been playing – 00:00
- What does the Xbox acquisition of Activision mean for Call of Duty? – 15:15
- Three Star Wars games coming from Respawn – 28:26
- PS5 to outsell Xbox Series consoles by 2 to 1 – 36:46
- News round-up (Crysis, NFTs and more) – 45:07
- Outro – 1:10:23