Good news, Bat-fans! It seems like the next piece of Batman: Arkham City DLC will be campaign based and feature both Harley Quinn and Robin.
This information comes courtesy of a leaked trophy list published online by PS3Trophies. Almost all the trophies seem to be linked to a mini-campaign of sorts rather than the game’s challenge maps.
One trophy even suggests that you’ll get to play as the Robin, although we’re not 100% sure if that will be in the campaign, as the description states “Harley Quinn’s Revenge”. This could be a mode similar to Riddler’s Revenge, already featured in Batman: Arkham City, which has nothing to do with the game’s campaign.
Check out the leaked Trophy list below, and be sure to let us know what you think.
- Lost Property [Bronze] – No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering [Bronze] – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? [Silver] – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh [Silver] – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer [Bronze] – Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram [Bronze] – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It [Bronze] – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad [Bronze] – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks [Bronze] – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over [Silver] – Destroy all Harley Balloons