2K have today announced their plans for the post-launch content for Battleborn.
They have revealed that development on Battleborn has now completed and 2K aim to provide even more value post-launch in the form of both free content updates and paid add-on packs. This includes:
- Five new playable heroes will release sometime after launch – completely free – for all platforms, bringing the total roster to 30;
- The first of the five new heroes will be Alani, and more details on her can be found here
- Additional competitive multiplayer modes, maps, balance updates, and community features will also be released in free updates;
- Five new add-on packs will release sometime after launch. Each pack will cost £3.99 and include a PvE Story Operation, exclusive skins and taunts;
- All five packs can be purchased as part of a Season Pass for £15.99
- A Digital Deluxe Edition of Battleborn will be available for £62.99 and includes the game plus the Season Pass and additional cosmetic customizations;
Let us know if you’re looking forward to Battleborn in the comment section below.