DICE have today released a new patch for the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4.
The latest update comes with a number of fixes and tweaks for the single player and multiplayer modes. The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on this latest update via the comment section below.