N7 Day proved hugely popular back in 2012 and today BioWare have revealed N7 Day 2013 which will take place on November 7th.
Details were revealed during the official BioWare Blog and N7 Day gives the chance for people to celebrate the Mass Effect universe. Through the power of social media, BioWare connected with over 12 million fans around the world and delivered a day’s worth of content and activities! With additional support from their family of partners, they were also able to offer some great deals on Mass Effect merchandise.
They have some great activities planned which include the following:
- N7 Day Pride: Mass Effect means different things to different people, but without question it ignites passion within our community and we love it! What does N7 pride mean to you? Do you have a favorite N7 hoodie or t-shirt? Do you have items in your collection signed by our team? Did you name your child Garrus and dress them in an N7 onesie? Did you take family photos dressed in N7 gear? Post your photos on Twitter, Vine, and Instagram using the hashtag #N7Day13.
- N7 Day Fan Art Contest: Are you an artist? Submit your best creations to BioWare for a chance to have your work featured on an upcoming item at the BioWare Store. Starting N7 Day we will be selecting our favorite pieces to become part of the Mass Effect Collection. Stay tuned for more information on how you can participate.
- Play Mass Effect 3 with BioWare: Fire up your Xbox 360, PS3, or PC and play some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with us! Hit the lobbies and be on the lookout for our BioWare banners. Members of the team will be logging on throughout the day, eager to blast through waves of baddies with you.
- Child’s Play Charity Auction: The team has rummaged through the BioWare archives and unearthed some early concept art that pre-dates the original Mass Effect. These one of a kind pieces will be signed and contributed to Child’s Play for a charity auction along with some gear from the BioWare Store. Stay tuned for info on how you can help a great cause and get your hands on a unique piece of Mass Effect history.
- N7 Day at BioWare: See how our team celebrates N7 Day at the studio with photos, blogs, and retrospectives from the Mass Effect team.
- Mass Effect Risk First Reveal: We got our hands on the official Mass Effect Risk board game, courtesy of USAopoly, and we’re anxious to give it a whirl! Will we play peacefully or will tables get flipped? We’ll have a video team on hand to film our session and share the experience with you.
- Minecraft: We’re anxious to see the Mass Effect inspired creations PC and Xbox 360 players have been working on. Get your submissions ready!
- Extra Life Mass Effect Marathon: Play Games. Heal Kids. The Extra Life campaign, benefitting the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, is holding its annual gaming marathon on November 2nd. This year players will participate for 25 hours in support of local hospitals. Make sure you tune in and support your Mass Effect Marathon participants!
- N7 Day Deals on Mass Effect Gear: Several of our partners are celebrating N7 Day by passing along savings to you on select items. We might even see the debut of a new item or two in the days leading up to N7 Day! Stay tuned for more information.
Will you be taking part in N7 Day this year? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.