Blizzard have announced the line up that they will be showing at the upcoming Gamescom event.
The developer has said that they will be showing off the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic on Thursday, August 16.
There will also be a hands-on demo for Pandaria which will let players explore the starting zone and also get a chance of trying out the monk class. Players will also be able to control Terran, Protoss, and Zerg units in a StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm multiplayer demo.
Visitors to gamescom will also be able to:
- Meet with Blizzard developers at signing sessions throughout the event
- Witness some of the world’s best pro gamers battle it out in StarCraft II matches
- Watch top guilds navigate dungeons during live World of Warcraft raids
- Listen to a live orchestra perform some of the music from Blizzard games
- Participate in costume and dance competitions
- Take part in quizzes, giveaways and more
Let us know if you will be attending gamescom via the comment section below.