With Call of Duty: Ghosts ever approaching, a number of fresh details have been leaked by those who have obtained retail copies of the game before the release on November 5th.
A list of Multiplayer Modes, Maps and Weapon List (thanks mp1st) is as follows:
- Remington R5
- Honey Badger
Light Machine Guns
- Chain SAW
- Vector CRB
- Tac 12
- Mk 14 EBR
- SVU Dragunov
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
- Free Fall (Bonus)
- Prison Break
Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.