EA SPORTS partnerships are like buses, and the service this week is frequent to say the least with Premier League powerhouse Chelsea now joining the party. But slightly more interesting is that Chelsea appear to have a few extra bits of exclusivity compared to the Championship clubs.
- When FIFA 12 launches on Tuesday 30 September, Blues fans will be able to download and print their own free club specific FIFA 12 cover from Chelseafc.com. The cover will feature three star players as well as Stamford Bridge.
- Fans should also keep an eye out on match days for a dedicated FIFA 12 gaming hub which will be set up at the ground on selected fixtures throughout the season. You’ll be able to get ready for the match with FIFA 12 and EA SPORTS will also have lots of give-aways and special FIFA challenges.
- If you’ve ever wondered who the best Chelsea player is at FIFA, you’ll be able to find out when the gaming hub pays a visit to the training ground to host the first ever Chelsea Pro Player Tournament. Chelsea TV and EA SPORTS will be there to bring you all the action as they find out who is the best Chelsea FC FIFA 12 gamer.
- Plus, EA SPORTS will be producing video content including match simulations and stylised player features throughout the season. You will also get the chance to upload your best goals in advance of key fixtures playing as Chelsea in the game.
- EA SPORTS promotional creative will also be visible on the club’s website where you’ll be able to see the amazing likenesses of Chelsea players in the game.
Check out the full post at ChelseaFC.com
Literally anyone could be next the way this is spiralling and as soon as we get anymore information on new clubs joing the scheme we’ll let you know.