Blizzard have today announced the release date for the console versions of Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition.
Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on August 19th.
It will come containing the original Diablo III title and the Reaper of Souls expansion, plus the following improvements:
- A revamp of the game’s loot system
- An expanded Paragon progression system for max-level characters
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Apprentice mode boosts low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends, making it easier than ever to play together
- Players will also be able to share treasures with other players on their friends lists via an in-game mail system, including mysterious Player Gifts containing rare loot for the adventurer whose name they bear.
- Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
Be sure to let us know if you will be getting Diablo III on your console via the comment section below.