Klei Entertainment have revealed the release date for the Don’t Starve ‘Reign of Giants’ DLC on the PlayStation 4.
The Don’t Starve DLC will be released on July 22nd in North America and July 23rd in Europe. It will be available for around about £3.50 and PlayStation Plus subscribers will get an extra 10% discount.
The key features include:
- New playable characters: Reign of Giants adds two characters for players to discover and survive with. Play as Wigfrid, a stage actress who went a bit too far with method acting on her latest role, an ancient Valkyrie, or Webber, a young boy who lives inside the spider who tried to eat him long ago.
- Year-round starvation: Struggle through a full year of seasons as you experience the torrential rain falls of spring and the blistering heat of summer.
- A bigger, badder world: New biomes have been filled to the brim with new creatures and gatherables that will either help you survive – or kill you.
- An extra save slot: You asked, we delivered.
- Giants: They’re in the name for crying out loud!
A trailer has also been released. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on if you will be getting the DLC via the comment section below.