Bandai Namco have today announced the launch of the first GT Pack DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
The DLC is now available for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC users via Steam. PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 owners will receive the DLC tomorrow. The DLC includes:
- 3 new playables characters (Kid Goku GT, Trunks GT and Pan)
- 1 new stage (Planet Tuffle)
- 5 new costumes, 3 new accessories, 9 new Z-souls
- 2 new Masters (Tien and Yamcha)
- 15 new special moves to be learned from Tien and Yamcha
- 4 Time Patrol Quests and 3 Parallel Quests
They have also revealed that Xenoverse players have some presents to look forward to. These will be sent at the following schedule.
- March 20th – Two-star Dragon Ball, Five-star Dragon Ball
- March 27th – Three-star Dragon Ball
- April 3rd – Six-star Dragon Ball
- April 10th – Seven-star Dragon Ball
- April 17th – One-star Dragon Ball
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the DLC via the comment section below.