The NHL, NHLPA and EA SPORTS NHL 14 are all joining together with the common goal of driving awareness to the Hockey Fights Cancer initiative.
The recently released NHL 14 will be helping by integrating a Hockey Fights Cancer collection into the Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) game mode. Exclusively throughout the month of October, gamers will have the opportunity to show their support by collecting rare Hockey Fights Cancer player items in HUT. They will also be donating $10,000 to the Hockey Fights Cancer cause.
The player items include:
- James van Riemsdyk – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Steve Ott – Buffalo Sabres
- Steven Stamkos – Tampa Bay Lightning
- Erik Condra – Ottawa Senators
- Erik Gudbranson – Florida Panthers
- Justin Abdelkader – Detroit Red Wings
- Patrice Bergeron – Boston Bruins
- Dion Phaneuf – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Carey Price – Montreal Canadiens
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on this fantastic support and donation to the fight against cancer via the comment section below.