Staff member Roigafni has just released his version 1.00 Option file for the European version of PES2012 with the 01407 BLES code. Details from Roi below :
After a lot of editing work I’m proudly to present to you my OF.
This is my first OF vesrion, and i’ll keep updating it from time to time.
So here are the final results for the first version (Version 1.00):
– Correct kits, logos and badges for the EPL teams. please be aware that i didnt finish creating Newcastle away and QPR Gk kits (I had some troubles with RGB colour and with the shape of the PNG file/kit)
– Team emblems addeds for Bundesliga and Liga zon Sagres
– All Leagues and cups names corrected.
– League and Cup emblems/logos have been added.
– Fake/duplicate national team players removed
– Fake Players names from unlicensed national teams have been corrected
I’m very pleased with the outcome and hope you are too.
Thanks very much
Credit goes to JackWho, Jaymez Hetfield, ¢??®???- ,Mike1Zero, Mrgametight, foxtrot_yankee, Zulucosta, iChaos1985, Sean Rainey and especially for WENB. Sorry if I missed out anyone.”
Download from Mediafire HERE
1. Download the Option File
2. Unzip it using winzip or winrar
3. Insert USB stick into PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that Folder create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Copy the OF files into the SAVEDATA folder of the USB stick.
6. Plug USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick and select it.
9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy option will appear
11. Copy onto your PS3
12. Repeat for all kits (this may take some time but it’s the only way)
13. Also copy the Edit Data from the OF.
If you want to the System file (contain several extra content etc additiol unlocked players) you can copy it too. However, be mindful that all of your progress will be deleted.
Join the discussion regards Roi’s efforts in the forum thread HERE