Senior community dude Romily Broad has taken a small break from gamescom to blast some new clubs details out via Twitter.
And here they are all nicely bulleted for you.
- New and edited VP accomplishments. Eg, mids can now earn some defensive accomplishments.
- Club invites/requests appear on main menu (not lost in player hub).
- Friends Records has a dedicated screen.
- More player stats in Clubs for mids/defenders.
- New My Pro menu in clubs for easy access to editing pro and viewing accomplishments.
- top speed for small pros has been dialled back a touch.
- Added some long term, tough-to-get VP accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.
- Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes, gear, etc.)
- Tuned some of the accomplishments, and added a few new ones around lay-off passes.
- Better reskinned hub screen. Bigger area.
- Tuned matchmaking to prevent games between clubs too far apart.
One important note, straight from the man himself, is that these aren’t to be seen as features, more tweeks.