Sports Interactive and SEGA have announced that Football Manager Handheld 2013 is now available on iOS and Android devices.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 not only includes up-to-date player and competition data, it also includes a number of gameplay enhancements, many of which have been implemented as a direct result of user feedback. The main features include:
- An all-new player comparison module (allowing managers to compare potential recruits against existing squad members or existing squad members against one another).
- Player photos (in licensed leagues)
- An increase in the number of playable leagues (from 12 to 14)
- A player form ‘hot list’
- The facility to promote reserve team players to the first-team squad
- Club captain selection
- Improvements to the in-game news, media interaction and match engine
- Twitter support for all devices – allowing managers to share their exploits with friends
- A host of in-game achievements for manager to strive towards
In addition to those improvements, there has also been improvements to the game’s user interface including specific ‘skins’ have been developed for the most popular tablet devices and retina support has been added for high-end iOS devices.
It also comes allowing for the purchase of a number of unlockable features which include the introduction to the club of a sugar daddy, the option to expand the club’s stadium, the ability to manage national teams from the beginning of the game and even taking a place on the board. Many of these unlockables can also been earned through in-game achievements. Challenges also come back to the game with the introduction of a whole new challenge, ‘The Dangers of Capitalism’.
Will you be trying to become a first class manager on your Android/iOS device? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.