The FSB How To Series aims to cover the basics in console to web integration, as well as a few other bits and pieces along the way. It’s primarily intended to give newcomers to FIFA 12 a push in the right direction and provide an outlet for people to post issues and questions relating to the web based features of FIFA and get help from the community. You can find the rest using the How To tag.
If you want to make use of Creation Centre, Gameface or Ultimate Team, you’ll need to tie your online ID to your EASF account. If you’ve done it in previous years, you don’t need to touch anything, if this is your first year online, then follow the steps below.
- Make note of your email and password EA Sports Football Website. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here.
- Fire up FIFA 12.
- Navigate through all of the menus and screens until you get to the EA Online account creation screen.
- enter the email address and password you used to sign up to the EA Sports Football website.
- Set your contact preferences and hit ok.
- You should recieve the account update welcome screen.
Now when you log into the EA Sports Football Website, you’ll be able to track your stats and view your uploaded media, as well as manage your friends list and check the leaderboards. That’s just a small portion of what’s available on the EASF website though. We’ll go into more detail on that in another post.