Microsoft have released a brand new, rather hefty update for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.
The new patch makes improvements and changes to playlists and the overall gameplay. This includes a change so that kills in social playlists now count towards the “Seriously” achievement (kill 10000 people in versus competitive matches). There are also improvements to Boomshot hit registration. The full patch notes are as follows:
- Addressed some matchmaking issues that caused long wait times
- Improvements to hit registration on downed enemies (sponging)
- Small improvements to the Left Trigger Issue
- Fixed hit detection when shooting an enemy in cover against the top pillars on Clocktower
- Removed POI on Right Stick for Alternate Control Scheme
- Bug fixes and general improvements
Let us know what you think of the new update in the comment section below.