Sony and Polyphony Digital have today released a new update (2.03) for Gran Turismo 5.
Included in the new latest update are the following –
- 12 new My Home theme colors and 12 new wallpapers for [GT Mode] have been added to the game.
- Tire wear speed prediction has been added to the pit stop decisions in B-Spec, to prevent tires from wearing out completely during long races.
- Regenerative braking in electric cars have been made stronger to extend driving distance.
- Electric cars will now also creep forward when the brake is released without pressing the accelerator.
- Regarding the Chaparral 2J race car’s performance points, the increased performance factor due to the downforce produced by the fan is now calculated.
- A issue has been corrected where the car would pit in unintentionally during the last lap of a B spec race.
The update which is released to coincide with the release of two new DLC packs which have gone live on the U.S Playstation Store today (January 17th) and will be available on the European Playstation Store the following day. Included in the new DLC packs will be the following –
Car Pack DLC ($5.99)
- Nissan Leaf G ’11 / 40,600 Credits / 107 HP / 1520 KG / 333 PP
- Mini Cooper S Countryman ’11 / 34,500 Credits / 181 HP / 1310 KG / 390 PP
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ’88 / 4,750,00 Credits / 749 HP / 894 KG / 709 PP
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11 / 400,000 Credits / 690 HP / 1575 KG / 583 PP
- Volkswagen 1200 ’66 / 60,000 Credits / 33 HP / 1160 KG / 216 PP
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage ’10 / 217,350 Credits / 509 HP / 1680 KG / 521 PP
Speed Test Course Pack DLC ($3.99)
- 400PP Rome City / 3 Laps
1st: Cr.185,600 2nd: Cr.113,000 3rd: Cr.99,300
- 500PP Tokyo Route 246 / 3 Laps
1st: Cr.303,000 2nd: Cr.184,200 3rd: Cr.161,800
- 650PP Madrid City / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.427,200 2nd: Cr.260,000 3rd: Cr.228,500