Rockstar Games will next release the free Beach Bum DLC for Grand Theft Auto Online on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
It comes introducing new beach themed vehicles and weapons which can also be used in the main game, Grand Theft Auto V. The new vehicles include the BF Bifta dune buggy, the Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and the Speeder speedboat.
The new weapons include the SNS Pistol and a Broken Bottle melee weapon. There will also be new character customisation options including board shorts, surfer attire, tribal tattoos and shaggy hair. New multiplayer jobs will also be available next week which include the following:
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below