Codemasters have released a new patch for the PC version of their latest racing sequel, GRID 2.
Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 patches are also on the way but for now, here are the full patch notes for the PC version:
- Fixed an issue with Hong Kong that was causing issues with frame rate.
- Pausing the game for an extended period causes proximity arrows to remain on screen after unpausing., this has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the PC Benchmarking tool where control of the car was given incorrectly.
- Fixed livery issues, all colours should now display correctly.
- When upgrading a car online no visual cue was given, this has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue regarding host migration.
- Fixed an issue where transitioning straight from purchasing a livery to an online lobby causes the livery to be reset.
- LiveRoutes now appear in playlists more often.
- Fixed an issue where upon completing a vehicle challenge the vehicle appears in the garage but is not in the custom livery the player has created.
- Fixed camera issue within garage 1.
- Fixed an audio issue on the results screen.
- Fixed an issue with NVIDIA Surround that caused cars to become cut off in split screen and custom events.
- Fixed an issue with music cutting out early.
- Fixed audio issue with Engineer incorrectly saying that you’ve come first after winning round 1 or 2 in a faceoff event.
- Cars acquired from successfully completed Vehicle Challenges are now marked as “NEW” on the Vehicle Select screen afterwards.
- Previous Race Results Reversed order will place players in the grid based on their overall score in multi round events, not the previous race results.
- Miscellaneous: many various tracks / car geometry, stability, string, UI and difficulty balancing fixes.
Let us know your thoughts on this latest patch via the comment section below.