Some details have come to light for InFamous 2 in the latest issue of Game Informer in the U.S. Although there isnt a huge amount to go on, one detail is the setting for the next instalment of the game which is meant to be set in a new city called, New Marais (a fictional New Orleans).
Some other details for the game are listed below –
- Cole hasn’t aged either way, instead he is simply re-designe.
- Cole’s voiced by a new voice actor.
- Cole will be spending his time in the game becoming a “super-super hero” in order to be able to beat the beast, this will involve him will be ramping up his power from the last game.
- There are now real cut-scenes as well as the traditional comic strip narrative.
- You wont just jump up buildings but will construct ways to make it up buildings using objects.
- There will be some new powers outside of electricity but Cole will still be the electric super hero.
- Melee weapons feature.
- Zeke is more helpful.
- More people, cars and generally more happening in the game.
Thats all for now but of course, there will be more InFamous 2 details im sure, once E3 starts at the end of the month.
As always, click here for the forums.