NetherRealm Studios have released a new patch for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
The patch is designed to include several performance tweaks and enhancements to online battles and adjustments to key characters. Scorpion is also now available to purchase as a new DLC character.
Patch 1.04 includes:
- Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.
Let us know your thoughts on this latest patch via the comment section below.