Square Enix have sent us over an interesting, yet brilliant launch trailer for the Mech Land Assault DLC in Just Cause 3.
Out tomorrow, the launch trailer shows Just Cause’s signature destruction realised in an animated style, as Rico’s mechanized loader punches a helicopter out of the sky. The main features of the DLC include:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
Enjoy the launch trailer and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.