Deep Silver have today announced that Killing Floor 2 will be released for the PC and PlayStation 4 on November 18th.
They have also revealed, in association with Tripwire Interactive and Iceberg Interactive, the deluxe content of KILLING FLOOR 2 will be included in the PC retail and PlayStation 4 retail version along with the full game for £29.99. Some of the main features in Killing Floor 2 include:
- Visceral Gore – Killing Floor 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- Six player co-op or solo play – A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
- 12 Player PvP Versus Survival Game Mode – Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
- Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry – From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, Killing Floor 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
- Expanded Perk System – Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
- Brutal Melee Combat – Killing Floor 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Let us know if you are looking for Killing Floor 2 this November in the comment section below.