Get ready to feel the force as Microsoft and LucasArts have announced that Kinect Star Wars and the Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Kinect Star Wars” console bundle will be released on April 3rd.
Kinect Star Wars boasts five dynamic modes which are Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising, Podracing, Rancor Rampage, Galactic Dance Off and Duels of Fate which all come together to make it the most immersive Star Wars experience yet. In addition to the already announced Jedi, Podracing and Rancor modes, New additions to the game have also been unveiled. These include the following:
Brand new experiences within Jedi Destiny Mode which include:
- Space battles: As you travel the Galaxy to face an evil that threatens to undermine the fabric of the Republic, you’ll engage with forces of the Empire in intense space battles.
- Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders: Pilot iconic Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders on your epic journey.
- New duels: Battle opponents like Count Dooku and Darth Vader on your journey to become a Jedi.
Other new additions include:
- New Duels of Fate mode: A battle-by-battle experience to sharpen your Jedi skills against the Dark Side.
- New Galactic Dance Off mode: Loaded with Star Wars-themed pop tunes where those still honing their Jedi skills can take a break to battle Darth Vader on the dance floor or bust a move “Solo style.”.
The Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Kinect Star Wars” console bundle will also feature an exclusive C-3PO unlockable for use in Dance Mode. With all these new reveals and the ability to play in 3D.
For all you Star Wars fans, don’t forget to check out Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace 3D once it is released in cinemas on February 9th.
Screenshots of Kinect Star Wars can be seen below. Let us know your thoughts and whether or not you will be feeling the force via the comments section below.