Square Enix has announced that their upcoming action RPG title, Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on July 20th.
The story of Kingdom Hearts promises to a fun and engrossing story that will capture the backdrop to the colorful cast of Disney characters and will be the first time it has arrived in 3D on a handheld title. In addition to brand new worlds, the game will also feature gameplay elements that have never been seen before in the successful RPG series.
King Mickey and Yen Sid prepare for a impending thread by having Sora and Riku go through the Mark of Mystery exam. Sora and Riku are then sent to the Sleeping Worlds where they will encounter enemies and friends that they have never come across before. If they are successful in the task that they are given, they will be known as true Keyblade Masters.
Main features of the game include:
- Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku.
- “Flowmotion” action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks.
- Brand-new creatures – Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Breed over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku.
- New Disney worlds – Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), and “The Grid” (TRON: Legacy) make their series debut.
- Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series.
Let us know if you plan on getting this via the comments section below.