VooFoo Studios have today revealed the official launch date for their upcoming racing title, Mantis Burn Racing.
Mantis Burn Racing will launch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam on October 12th. It comes packed with four-player local Split-screen racing and 9 different event types that are all playable in both the 20-hour single-player campaign and in eight-player online competitive races and is the PlayStation 4 Pro’s first native 4K title running at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing. Here is the main features:
- Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits
- Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks with incredible photo-realistic visuals
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Unlock both visual and performance upgrades for your vehicles using a RPG-style slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 9 fun game modes – including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
- Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
- Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- High Definition Racing – Full native 4K support on PlayStation Pro at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing to truly immerse players in the race.
Marketing & PR Manager at VooFoo Studios, Sean Walsh stated:
The response to the game at recent Gamescom and EGX expos has been nothing short of phenomenal. We’ve been blown away by the feedback from everyone who’s played the game. We’re thrilled that, in just a few days’ time, players will be able to get their hands on the final game.
Let us know if you will be picking up this latest racing title in the comment section below
This game is going to be great! I hope I will feel the magic of the good old RC racing