An article here detailing the patch EA released for their Medal of Honor Multiplayer beta –
EA have just announced that the patch they released across North America for the PlayStation 3 version of the Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta last Friday, has now been made live for Europe.
The details of the patch are as follows:
* Various in-game crashes (including scoreboard access bugs and support actions received while using an AK47)
* Improved performance with greatest gains in crowded environments
* Improved matchmaking configurations
* Improved join-friend functionality
* It was released following a number of reported issues with the Multiplayer Beta client, most notably causing PS3 consoles to freeze at regular intervals throughout play. Fingers crossed that it’s now all sorted, then!
To view the original article; click here.
As always, click here for the forums and leave a comment below