Milestone have announced that MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame’ will be available for PlayStation 4 this Autumn.
MXGP’s key elements include dust, emotion, realism, authenticity and amazing jumps. There have been a lot of new features included into the game that will inspire both gamers and motocross lovers – as new generations of riders/players are brought to life, characterized in Milestones latest masterpiece.
MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame for the PlayStation 4 will include:
- 18 tracks including 4 new circuits. The addition of Arco di Trento (Italy), Sevlievo (Bulgaria) Loket (Czech Republic) and Lierop (Europe) will give players the change to experience the full MXGP season.
- Deformable terrain with real time graphics
- More detailed models of motorcycles. Size of the texture four times greater than PS3 version.
- 3D character models improved
- New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2.)
- Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
- More riders on the track. Almost double the amount of riders on track at the same time.
- Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate.
- PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM
Let us know if you will be getting MXGP for the PS4 via the comment section below.