Racing fans, this post is for you as the lovely people at Deep Silver have announced NASCAR ’14.
The latest racing title will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 early next year and comes fueled by high-octane intensity and offers fans the most complete NASCAR experience yet!
Players will be able to take the wheel from your favorite driver and participate in the race week experience complete with practice, qualifying, and race day challenges. With your favorite personalities and live replay, NASCAR ’14 is the authentic NASCAR experience for fans.
The main features include:
- NASCAR Highlights: Take advantage of “NASCAR Highlights” to determine the outcome of the biggest race thrills from the season. Eutechnyx recreates the action where the condition of the cars is exact, weather the same, track positions identical – the only difference is you!
- Career Mode: Work your way through the ranks in a comprehensive career mode; complete with custom car builds, sponsor acquisition, and R&D to get your team into victory lane.
- Official Teams & Tracks: Race against the official NASCAR teams & drivers on your favorite tracks from the high banks of Daytona, to the twists & turns of Sonoma, and exhilarating speed of Talladega.
- Leagues: Take competition to the next level and host online leagues with your friends, fully supported by statistics, challenges, rankings and replay.
- Online Multiplayer: Take advantage of dynamic skill-based matchmaking, tournaments, and easy drop in/out server browser functionality for a fair and enjoyable experience.
It has also been revealed that fans will get to vote for their favorite driver to be on the cover of NASCAR ’14 in this year’s “Drive for the Cover” campaign, presented by Walmart. Beginning today, NASCAR fan favorite, Dale Earnhardt Jr., invites fans to participate in the competition by visiting www.driveforthecover.com. Each week, fans can vote to decide which drivers move on and compete to adorn the cover of NASCAR ’14. “Drive for the Cover” will run through the end of the 2013 Sprint Cup season and be updated weekly with the winning drivers facing off against each other in brand new matchups!
The winner will be announced early December in Las Vegas for NASCAR Champion’s Week where the official box art will be unveiled.
Let us know if your excited for NASCAR ’14 via the comment section below.