Namco Bandai have provided us with some new details on Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
The details surround the game’s Battle Mode. Players will form teams of 4 players and will battle against players from all over the World! 4 types of Battles will be available on this mode including:
- Normal Battle: Each team starts with a certain amount of “Retry”. The first team dropping to 0 “Retry” loses the game!
- Score Battle: To reach the highest score possible, each time has to knockout as much people as possible from the other team!
- Battle Royal: Free-For-All! Each player will have to knockout the others and reach the highest score possible. All of 8 players will battle for the same and unique crown!
- Dragon Ball Grab: 2 teams of 4 players will fight for the 7 Dragon Balls dispersed in the field! The first team collecting all of the Dragon Balls wins the game! If none of the teams manages to do that; the one having the highest number wins
There are alsonew character which are joining the brawl including
- Cooler (in his Normal, Final and Meta forms!)
- Super Saiyan Broly
- Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
All these features will be available in the demo, which contains the following:
- First 4 missions from the game (Single play)
- Online Mode (Co-op and Battle Mode – Normal Battle)
- Demo’s data and achievements can be transferred to the full game version when the game will be available
Be sure to let us know your thoughts via the comment section below