Microsoft have released a new system update for the Xbox One.
The update comes with numerous tweaks to the consoles multiplayer, SmartGlass, notifications, dashboard performance, and wireless networking features. The update won’t be mandatory until December 13th.
The full update notes are as follows. Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
- Addresses dashboard performance for some users
- Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users