Be still my beating heart!
Waking up early on my day off seemed like a missed opportunity for getting some all-important rest. Fate, however, seemed to push me towards what I can honestly say is one of the most doki doki mornings ever, prompting me to leap up to my PC and share this imperative news with you all!
That’s right, the day I (and many of you I’m sure) have waited for since the launch of the Nintendo Switch is finally here!
Idea Factory has announced that they will be bringing a legion of otome visual novel titles to the Nintendo Switch which will start releasing from later this year in Japan. A dedicated website has been launched which you can take a look at here.
Some of the titles announced include ports of popular titles (many of which are my heart’s desire) such as Hakuouki, Code Realize and Amnesia, along with some brand new titles including a new entry into the Hakuouki series! *Squee* (I think both my heart and purse will break!) You can see the full list below:
- Hakuouki Shinkai: Fuukaden (Includes Kyoto Winds and Edo Blossoms.
- Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ (Includes Guardian of Rebirth~ and ~Future Blessings~)
- Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Irodori Nadeshiko (Includes Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan and Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Kuroyuri Enyoutan.)
- Cendrillon palikA
- Shiritsu Verbara Gakuen: Versailles no Bara Re*imagination
- Norn9: Norn + Nonette LOFN
- Reine des Fleurs
- Birushanah Senki: Genpeiden
- Sengoku Night Blood
- Hakuoki (New Title)
You can also watch the official trailer below.
There is no news if any of these will be localised in the west by the likes of Aksys or Idea Factory Intl, however, with a few of these titles localised in the past on the PlayStation Vita (including some very nice collector editions) there is a good chance that some may grace our Nintendo Switch in the future! Of course, I will be the first to jump on that buy button! (My heart demands it!) *wink wink, nudge nudge*