Time for a trip to Africa….and beyond.
Continuing on with our staggered release of team packs for UK BLES 01406, we have for you the unlicensed African Nations with corrected kits and names where applicable compliments of Goalgerd and his European Club Soccer Option File, which can be downloaded in full HERE.
To download the stand alone African Nations Team Pack simply click HERE.
Thanks to Klashman, we are proud to present a first Stadium Pack! This download features some imaginative work from the much respected community figure. A lovely blend found here that try’s to capture the look, atmosphere and all round vibe of a variety of stadium types found across all the globe. A splendid little addition to any PES2012 experience.
Simply click HERE to download these creations.
1) Make sure you have downloaded the WENB Base OF (HERE)
2) Download the file onto your PC. You should end up with a .rar file. (You need a program called winrar to extract it)
3) Right click the file and extract to desktop. You should have a folder called PS3.
4) Put that folder onto a USB stick, and then insert the USB stick into your PS3.
5) In the XMB (main screen when you start your PS3), go to the Game icon, and scroll to a folder called “Saved Data Utility (PS3)”.
6) Enter the folder. You should see an icon in the folder which says “USB Device (Storage Media)”. Select it.
7) All the files from the folder should appear. On each file press triangle, then select copy. Do this for every file.
8) Once done, start the game
9) Go to edit mode, and select the feature ‘Import’. Choose the file you need, and import it over the team within the game. For stadium import, simply import the files following the on screen instructions.