Coming a little closer to home.
BLES CODE 1406 – UK VERSION
Okay, that is both South America and Africa conquered with Team Pack content compliments of Goalgerd’s magnificent European Club Soccer file, so let’s have a quick stop nearer home before heading off to Asia to complete the national team roster.
Yep, here we have for you the European National Team Pack which contains correct kit and player name data for the teams that require their “wrongs to be righted”
Download this latest addition that makes PES2012 that little more authentic in look HERE.
**UPDATE** – Please be aware that all the team packs up until now have consisted of player stats that are not the defaults. This is due to both the prequel data transfer used to create some of the teams and the change to the stats layout for this years game. At a later date we hope to post an Edit Data file that will have default stats. Along with this, we will be spotlighting on some community members stat, formations and tactics edit work.
1) Make sure you have downloaded the WENB Base OF (HERE)
2) Download the file onto your PC. You should end up with a .rar file. (You need a program called winrar to extract it)
3) Right click the file and extract to desktop. You should have a folder called PS3.
4) Put that folder onto a USB stick, and then insert the USB stick into your PS3.
5) In the XMB (main screen when you start your PS3), go to the Game icon, and scroll to a folder called “Saved Data Utility (PS3)”.
6) Enter the folder. You should see an icon in the folder which says “USB Device (Storage Media)”. Select it.
7) All the files from the folder should appear. On each file press triangle, then select copy. Do this for every file.
8) Once done, start the game
9) Go to edit mode, and select the feature ‘Import’. Choose the file you need, and import it over the team within the game. For stadium import, simply import the files following the on screen instructions.
After Importing you can delete the exported files from your PS3 and then proceed to copy over another 20 files and repeat the process.