Sony have revealed that they will be extending PlayStation Plus to their latest handheld system, the PlayStation Vita in November.
Great news follows with the fact that PS Plus members currently on the PlayStation 3 will not have to pay any more on the PlayStation Vita. The main features are as follows:
- Games: Plus members get to play the full versions of designated content for PS Vita available on PlayStation Store as long as their membership is effective, at no extra cost.
- Discounts: Access exclusive discounts on certain PS Vita titles.
- Online Game Save: Upload game save data for compatible games to Online Cloud Storage, offering up to 1GB of space.
- Automatic content downloads and updates: PS Vita will automatically download designated game demos and game updates, and also download system software updates.
- Automatic Trophy sync: PS Vita will automatically start up at a designated time to sync Trophy information across PlayStation Network servers.
Let us know if your excited about PS Plus coming to the Vita via the comment section below.