Sony will tomorrow be kicking off the PlayStation Store Festive Sale.
The sale will run from tomorrow (December 23rd) right the way until January 11th, 2012 and will offer discounts on over 100 downloadable games. These include PS3 Games, PSone classics, PSN Games, PSP games and minis.
A few of the offers that will be on offer can be seen below:
- Premier Manager 2012 – Save up to 66%
- Playstation Move Heroes – Save up to 60%
- Rayman Origins – Save up to 33%
- Midnight Club LA Complete – Save up to 28%
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken – Save up to 30%
- The Baconing – Save up to 54%
- Zombie Apocalypse – Never Die Alone – Save up to 50%
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Save up to 47%
- L.A. Noire Complete Edition – Save up to 10%
- Metal Slug XX – save up to 73%
- Worms Battle Islands – save up to 65%
- Blazeblue Calamity Trigger Portable – save up to 57%
It is already looking like quite a sale and we would love to hear your thoughts on this via the comment section below.