Get hands-on with PSVR, GT Sport, Superhot and Moss
The PlayStation UK ‘Live The Game’ tour starts this week in Cardiff (25th – 19th October) and will travel the UK leading up to its final destination in Nottingham for the 13th – 19th December.
The tour will allow you to go hands-on with PlayStation VR and three games*: Real Driving Simulator – Gran Turismo Sport, First-person shooter – Superhot VR and Action adventure game – Moss. Players will also be able to try out Knowledge is Power, a brand-new PlayLink title which uses your phone as a controller. FIFA 18 will also be playable should you want to hit the pitch and kick some sack (I’m not au fait with football bantz).
The tour ties nicely with a new PlayStation VR Starter Pack which launches on the 24th October. The pack contains PS VR, the PlayStation Camera and PlayStation VR Worlds all for £349.99. Participating retailers are also including GT Sport for free up until the 31st October.
Tour Locations & Dates
- St David’s, Cardiff – 25th – 29th October
- The Oracle, Reading – 30th October – 5th November
- Intu Eldon Square, Newcastle – 1st – 7th November
- Grand Central, Birmingham – 9 – 19th November
- Westquay, Southampton – 13 – 19th November
- Intu MK, Milton Keynes – 21 – 27th November
- Arndale, Manchester – 23 November – 3rd December
- Westfield Stratford City, London – 30th November – 10th December
- Intu Braehead, Glasgow – 11 – 17th December
- Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham – 13 – 19th December
*Only GT Sport will be playable at Cardiff