No five or six month gap, just as I promised last week, we’re back with another episode of the NGB podcast! Oh and happy PS4 launch day if you happen to reside in North America.
This week, Asim (that’s me) is joined by Gari, Nico and Deborah to discuss the latest happenings in the gaming world. As you’d expect the majority fo chat is dominated by the PS4 and Xbox One, but the team also discuss some current-gen news too. The full list of news topics discussed is listed below.
- Batman Arkham Collection announced
- GTA V Beach Bum DLC coming next week (we forgot when in the podcast, sorry!)
- BioShock Infinite – Burial at Sea Episode 1 out now
- Power up the Xbox One faster with Kinect
- Xbox One install sizes revealed
- Sony looking into PS4 hardware issues
- PS4 UI and unboxing videos
- Random hilarious South Park episode on console fanboy wars!
You asked for it, and it’s back. #askNGB aka Twitter Asks returns to the podcast with plenty of fantastic questions thanks to you lovely people. From the best series of this gen to the pros and cons of the new consoles, we answer all as best as possible. Don’t forget, if you’d like to ask us a question and have it featured in the podcast, tweet your gaming related query to @Official_NGB and/or @AsimTanvir with the hashtag #askNGB. You can ask us anything. Serious, funny or just plain silly, all questions are welcome.
We hope you enjoy the podcast, feel free to leave any comments below. You can download the podcast here, subscribe via iTunes here or (if that doesn’t work) listen on your mobile device via RSSradio here (we recommend the latter). Sorry about the minor audio issues! Oh and if you’re wondering about the title of the podcast, just listen to the podcast. 🙂