Sony have today released the new firmware update for the PS Vita.
The update comes raising the number of applications you can have on your home screen from 100 to 500 and the ability to send voice messages to other PS Vita and PlayStation 4 users.
The full update list, thanks to the EU PlayStation blog is as follows:
- Home screen – applications limit increased to 500 icons
- Messages – voice message functionality added
- Parental controls – restrict PS Store access by age
- Calendar – sync Google Calendar, share events with friends via message or email
- Content Manager – check and manage Memory Card usage
- Music – search for content saved on a connected device
- Video – sort content by size
- Photo – Rotate Screen Automatically option added, Freeform added to Panoramic modes
- Settings – option to adjust Daylight Saving automatically added
Let us know your thoughts on the new update via the comment section below.