The official soundtrack for the flagship WWE title, WWE 2K16 has been revealed today by 2K.
The soundtrack, which has been designed to #RaiseSomeHell, features 11 unique tracks from established and emerging artists that transcend multiple genres, including alternative, hip-hop, classic rock, heavy metal, country and electronic dance. You can purchase the soundtrack over at iTunes now. The tracks include:
- Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
- Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
- Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
- Kid Ink – “Hello World”
- Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
- MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
- Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
- Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
- Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
- Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
- Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”
Neil Lawi, Senior Vice President, WWE Music Group commented:
Building on the success of the in-game soundtrack curated by WWE Superstar John Cena® last year, we were enthusiastic about partnering with 2K to raise the bar higher for WWE 2K16 with a memorable list of world-renowned artists. The WWE 2K16 soundtrack offers a diverse and exciting group of artists and songs including iconic tracks ‘Rebel Yell’ and ‘Youth Gone Wild,’ two of today’s most sought-after electronic dance masterminds Diplo and Zedd, and current ‘it’ artists Twenty One Pilots and Yelawolf.
Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K also added:
Music plays a vital role in the WWE Universe, from WWE Superstar and Diva ring entrances to official pay-per-view themes, and inherently evokes WWE memories and emotions in all of us. The WWE 2K16 soundtrack delivers a premium entertainment experience and is certain to raise some hell through its notable worldwide names and multiple music genres.
What do you think of the Soundtrack? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.