Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City’s achievement list has made its way online thanks to Xbox360Achievements.
As expected, the list heavily involves the games multiplayer modes. There are also achievements for buying and upgrading weapons with multiple characters.
The full visible achievement list (there are 10 secret achievements) can be seen below. The PlayStation 3 trophy list is expected to be similar.
- Witness (20) – Witness the beginning of the Raccoon City outbreak.
- Corrupted (20) – Complete the second mission of the USS campaign.
- Danger, High Voltage! (20) – Complete the third mission of the USS campaign.
- Rogue’s Gallery (20) – Complete the fourth mission of the USS campaign.
- Betrayal (20) – Complete the fifth mission of the USS campaign.
- Down in the Labs (20) – Complete the sixth mission of the USS campaign.
- Outbreak Survivalist (25) – Complete all U.S.S. missions on Veteran.
- Raccoon City Cleanser (35) – Complete all U.S.S. missions on Professional.
- Success (30) – Complete all U.S.S. missions with an S Rank.
- Great Success (45) – Gain S+ on all U.S.S. mission on Professional/Veteran difficulty
- On A Roll (15) – Achieve a five kill streak in a Versus match.
- Skill… Or Luck? (25) – Achieve a 10 kill streak in a Versus match.
- Now That’s G (15) – Collect three G-Virus Samples in one Biohazard match.
- No Sample For You (30) – Force 25 enemies to drop G-Virus Samples in Biohazard (lifetime).
- Supreme Survivors (20) – In Survivors mode, have all four players on your team Survive the game.
- Fallen Idols (30) – In Heroes mode, eliminate four Heroes in one game.
- Sampler (20) – Play at least one match in every Versus game type
- You Love to Hate my 98 (50) – Complete 98 Versus games
- Tongue Tied (10) – Kill a Licker that is grappling a Teammate.
- Like a Butterfly (15) – Kill 100 zombies with CQC (lifetime)
- Green Thumb (25) – Heal with 101 Green Herbs (lifetime)
- Down Boy (15) – Kill 13 zombie dogs (lifetime)
- These Will Do (10) – Purchase five weapons.
- Choices Aplenty (15) – Purchase 15 weapons.
- Quite The Collection (30) – Purchase all available weapons.
- One Trick Pony (10) – Purchase an ability.
- Feelin’ Stronger Every Day (15) – Fully upgrade an ability.
- Look What I Can Do (20) – Purchase all abilities for one character class.
- Ready To Dominate (20) – Fully upgrade all abilities for one character class.
- So Many Choices (30) – Purchase all abilities for all character classes.
- Epic Standards (40) – Upgrade all abilities for all characters to its maximum level.
- Organic Shield (20) – Kill 5 enemies consecutively while using a zombie as a shield.
- Baker’s Dozen (30) – Kill 13 zombified teammates.
- So Hot Right Now (15) – Kill 103 enemies with incendiary rounds (lifetime)
- Bloody Good Time (20) – Kill five enemies by causing Blood Frenzy in a single campaign game or multiplayer match.
- Up Close and Personal (10) – Kill five players in one multiplayer game with CQC Kills.
- Chaos Averted (5) – Kill an infected teammate with a headshot before they become a zombie in any mode.
- Like a Bee (20) – Kill (10) enemy players in one Versus game with CQC.
- A Gun by Any Other Name (15) – Kill an enemy with each weapon type including special weapons.
- Raccoon City Mascot (15) – Collect all seven Raccoons
What do you make of these achievements? Let us know your thoughts via the comments section below.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City releases on March 23rd across Europe for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The PC version will follow shortly after the console release.