EA have released a new update for SimCity.
The update 1.7 comes including improvements to traffic congestion issues. The full update notes are as follows:
- Traffic Improvements: Tuned traffic congestion and fixed some intersection traffic issues.
- Traffic improvements: Emergency Vehicles will drive in empty lanes to get around traffic at intersections.
- Traffic improvements: Emergency and Delivery vehicles get priority over regular traffic when leaving garage.
- All units and buildings can now be demolished using the bulldoze tool.
- Performance improvements for low spec systems.
- New Server: Asia 2 will be released Tuesday afternoon (PDT)!
Let us know your thoughts on this latest update via the comment section below.