Bethesda have released a beta version of patch 1.4.26 for The Elder Scrolls v: Skyrim via Steam.
To get the beta patch first log into Steam, click Steam in the upper menu, select Settings and under the Account tab go through Beta Participation and select Change. Select Skyrim Beta then OK. This will restart Steam and Skyrim will be updated to the new patch. We advise you to back-up your saved games as the patch is still under development.
The patch contains the following:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
Bug Fixes (PC only):
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly