Bethesda has today released update 1.3 for the Xbox 360 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The update was released for PC last week and is still in submission to be released for the PlayStstion 3. The patch fixes magic resistances not being calculated properly. It also fixes dragon animation issues.
The full list of fixes can be seen below:
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Let us know what you think of this latest update via the comment section below.