If you’ve been suffering withdrawal symptoms since the end of the Starhawk Private Beta, or just can’t wait to get your first taste of it, Sony and LightBox Interactive have announced that a Public Beta is kicking off next week.
The Public Beta schedule is quite straightforward in Europe, but due various different promotions, the North American one is slightly different. No need to worry though, as we have listed all the important dates below. We recently previewed the multiplayer facet of the game, and very impressed by what was on offer. If you were a fan of the under-appreciated Warhawk, then we strongly suggest you participate in this upcoming Public Beta.
- January 17th: All North American PlayStation Plus subscribers and Private Beta participants (who haven’t erased their original Beta files).
- January 18th: All European PlayStation Plus subscribers and Private Beta participants (who haven’t erased their original Beta files).
- January 31st: Uncharted 3 Beta key holders. Voucher codes were found inside of North American copies of Uncharted 3.
- February 1st: Uncharted 3 owners in Europe who redeemed their Online Network Pass found inside the boxed copy and made sure they opted into receiving marketing emails. An email will be sent to these people with Starhawk Public Beta access details.
- February 7th: Visit GameStop and PlayStation on Facebook and see how you can get early voucher codes (North America only).
- February 14th: IGN.com (details to be revealed soon, North America only).
- February 21st: Everyone with a PlayStation Network account in North America.
- February 22nd: Everyone with a PlayStation Network account in Europe.
Will you participating in the Starhawk Public Beta? Is there anything in particular your most looking forward to about the game? Be sure to let us know via the comments section.