505 Games and Eko Software have today announced How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition.
Based on their craft survival zombie title, How to Survive, this new edition will be released digitally for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year. It features the original How to Survive plus a set of DLC. It features:
- How to Survive (original game content).
- Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
- Kovac’s way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
- Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
- “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
- One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
- Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
Let us know if you will be purchasing this via the comment section below.