Frogster Interactive Pictures have today revealed an extensive TERA Online Beta schedule which will include a sneak peak session, this weekend.
Things kick off on Saturday February 4th with a two day sneak peak event which will allow players lucky enough to gain an access code, to get a feel for the MMO which prides itself on action orientated combat.
The TERA website will be giving keys away but for a real chance of seeing some TERA this weekend stay tuned to NGB, we will have a bunch of keys to give away!
Sneak peak accounts will be wiped in preparation for five closed weekend Beta tests, the first of which will start on February 17th. The Beta weekends will continue every weekend for five weeks, coming to an end on the 15th of April. The floodgates will open just four days later on the 19th with the start of the open Beta.
A lot of information to take in! Thankfully the image below has been provided to put the full schedule into context.
If you are interested in participating in the Beta schedule then you will want to think about pre-ordering to gain access. TERA pre-orders are available now with a number of options available. The game will have a standard and collectors edition, both coming in digital and retail flavours.
Pre-ordering will get you the following:
- Access to head start – Access to the game five days before the launch on the 3rd of May 2012.
- CBT & OBT access – Access to closed & open beta tests of TERA in Europe
- Name reservation – Before the actual head start, players will be able to create a character and reserve their favorite character name.
- Special Items: These vary depending which retailer players chose to purchase from.
Whilst collector edition items are said to vary depending on retailer, the following is likely to be included:
- Unique Regal Frostlion mount
- 2 special necklaces
- Art book
- Map of TERA
- T-shirt (only retail CE)
- 20 trading cards (only retail CE)
- Wallpaper (only digital CE)
Standard editions of the game will be priced at 49,95 €, the digital collector’s edition for 59,95 € and the retail collector’s edition will be sold for a recommended retail price of 69,95 €.
Players can also purchase the game from the official Frogster store, and receive a 7 days game time bonus.
Last but not least, the subscription pricing has been revealed:
- 1 month – €12.99
- 3 months – €35.97 (3 x €11.99)
- 6 months – €65.94 (6 x 10.99)
- 12 months – €119.88 (12 x €9.99)
For more information on the various editions available head over to the TERA website.
TERA launches on May 1st in North America and May 3rd for Europe.